GES is a leading provider of responsible investment and engagement services to institutional investors. We support asset owners and asset managers in developing and implementing integrated investment strategies with regard for environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations. GES acts as an owner-advocate by evaluating material ESG risks in clients’ portfolios, providing voting support at general meetings, and engaging with company representatives. GES is an independent company founded in 1992 with over 60 employees globally, and offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Poland and Switzerland.
Key role of Client Services Coordinator is providing support to the Market team and Client Managers with servicing and administration of both existing and new clients, assisting with proposals and RFPs, and coordinating between the Market team and the remaining departments. Ideally, the role will gradually develop towards direct client contact and possibly even sales.
Typical tasks include:
- Coordinating client requests
- Supporting the development and distribution of marketing materials and wider external communications
- Supporting sales efforts and importing of customer relationship management (CRM) system information
- Client administration (contracts, providing technical support, set up of the client interface, etc.)
- Coordinating RFPs and proposals
- Coordinating between the Market and other departments
- Researching market trends and sharing knowledge with the team.
- BA degree or higher
- Previous experience in client servicing and/or administration
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good graphic and layout skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- robust training programme
- highly interesting work tasks
- cooperation in international environment
- professional development opportunities
- good working atmosphere
Closing date for applications is 6 November 2018.
You can find out more about the company and the role by calling 693 03 58 05.
ul. Kupiecka 19/6