GES is a leading provider of responsible investment and engagement services to institutional investors. We support asset owners and asset managers in developing and implementing integrated investment strategies with regard for environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations. GES acts as an owner-advocate by evaluating material ESG risks in clients’ portfolios, providing voting support at general meetings, and engaging with company representatives. GES is an independent company founded in 1992 with over 60 employees globally, and offices in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Poland and Switzerland.
Research Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Monitoring international news media to identify any violations of international ESG norms and conventions by listed companies around the globe
- Contacting companies linked to the alleged violations
- Evaluating companies’ ESG performance and preparedness
- Cooperating with other colleagues in various projects and assignments
- Monitoring ESG trends and developments
We are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- BA degree or higher
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good writing skills
- robust training programme
- highly interesting work tasks
- cooperation in international environment
- professional development opportunities
- good working atmosphere
Closing date for applications is 6 November 2018.
You can find out more about the company and the role by calling 693 03 58 05.